1. All items brought into GIGI'S KIDS for consignment must be clean and in very good condition. (new or gently used.) Example: missing buttons, stains or torn clothing will not be accepted as well as clothing with removed manufacture and sizing tags etc. In addition,
we do not
accept: car seats, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, sterilizers, breast pumps, diaper genies, used bottles or any other open baby changing needs.
Opened bedding cannot be accepted. Used toys cannot be accepted.
2. Prices are determined by GIGI'S KIDS when seen, and are based on quality and condition. GIGI'S KIDS will try to get the best price possible.
3. GIGI'S KIDS accepts girls and boys clothing sizes 0-16 and all other children's items
except for those listed above 1. Any accessory requiring batteries must working
and have batteries or it will not be accepted.
4. GIGI'S KIDS reserves the right to dispose (donate) unsold and unclaimed
items to various charities
5. Consignor may call to find out the status of their account.
6. ONLY 20 articles of clothing will be accepted per drop off on Tue., Wed., Thur., & Fri from 10:30am - 4:00pm.